TimeCapsule shoutbox trademark of Kewlio. Blogs courtesy of Tomathan Spatz. Starcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Ive decided!

Like my post title says ive decided something... yet what what ive decided i am not sure on. Anyways... I am not sure whats going on lately... days pass by like minutes but weeks seem like days... i think ive finally lost whats left of my mind... my head hurts... id stop but i think that means im close to figuring something out... so ill continue writing. i go to school on wednesday to take an iq test or something like that... Bets on me failing will not be paid for by me. then next week i go to my new doctor... whether i lie or not decides whether or not i go to the happy farm... or get loaded up on more pills... anyways... im gone!

No comments: