TimeCapsule shoutbox trademark of Kewlio. Blogs courtesy of Tomathan Spatz. Starcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard.

Friday, December 1, 2006

The First Of Many... Perhaps

This is a blog. It blogs with blogness. Enjoy whatever blogings come from it from now til I give up/die/stop caring/go into a mental instution/stop writing/something big happens/the world ends.

Hell o... my name is Mr. Spatz as you may be able to tell from the web page...

Or is it... No actually its not... It's Michael Gavin... Why i ham telling the reader this... (The reader is you) incase you is unknown to me... Now then... I have mental disorders up the anal cavity which we all have. I'd name them all but... I'd forget and it takes too long.

Now there are are a few things to know about me before I stop writing... I hate myspace. I love barbecue sauce. That is all for now... byebyes!

No comments: