TimeCapsule shoutbox trademark of Kewlio. Blogs courtesy of Tomathan Spatz. Starcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My birthday! :D

I have had a good three past days... each day i got presents! :D thats always fun. On Christmas eve my family and i went to my dads moms house and i got $55! $20 for my birthday $20 for christmas and a $15 gift card to target bringing my total in my wallet up to.... $85! zomg! only in my wallet... im gonna buy FFIII for DS and FFV for GBA! xD ... Then the next day i got a mp3 radio stereo a flash drive with which to use with my mp3 radio stereo and a cd... Tenacious D The Pick of Destiny . Although the CD i asked for time and time again was cheaper i didnt get it... o well! :D ... Then is today! i got a Family Guy hoodie a skull t-shirt and... my personal favorite... Mario Pajama pants that are made of fleece! WOO! that was the good side of this week...

Now for the not so good... i may have mono my mom may have mono and my dads starting to show signs of mono and my grandpa is sick too... Thats all!

No comments: